Mann-O-Meter is located in the heart of Berlin’s rainbow quarter of the west: Directly near Nollendorfplatz in Schöneberg.
Being found in 1986, it’s the oldest switchboard for gay and bisexual men in Germany and served as a model for other LGBT centers across the country.
What we offer:
- Help for victims of homophobic violence and/or hate crimes. Visit the website of our project MANEO for details.
- Counselling on
- Coming out
- HIV and other sexually transmitted infections (STI)
- Gay life in general
- Relationship issues
- Drug addiction
- Anonymous tests for HIV and other STI
- Two youth groups (ages 14 – 29 years)
- Meetings for men 50+ years old
- Legal counselling and counselling an social legislation (please call us first, or check our home page dates section for exact dates and further information)
- Free Wi-Fi
Our project is mostly run by volunteers.
Please note that counselling is offered in German and English only, at this time.
Phone +49 30 2168008
Fax +49 30 2157078
MON – FRI 5pm – 10pm
SAT 4pm – 8pm
Subway: U1 U2 U3 U4 Nollendorfplatz
Bus: M19 106 187 Nollendorfplatz
IBAN: DE96 1002 0500 0003 1260 00
Bank für Sozialwirtschaft